Become A Member
When you join PICA, you also become a member of Printing Industries of America.
Collectively, this federation is the world’s largest trade association for the graphic communications industry, with 7,000 members in North America.
There are several types of membership in PICA, each with a varying dues structure. The types of membership available are detailed below. Applications and additional information are available from Jeff Stoudt, PICA President, firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-357-1150.
- Active members are companies that are directly involved in the manufacture and handling of printed material. This includes all printing companies, prepress, binding, finishing, mailing & fulfillment and specialty companies.
- In-Plant members are organizations that maintain print production equipment and perform print production needs for the parent company.
- Associate members are comprised of vendors who supply the industry with equipment, consumable products and/or specialty services.
- Consultant members are firms selling or providing consultative services to companies involved in the production of printed products.
- Education members are secondary and post-secondary educational institutions that offer a graphic communications training curriculum.