Become A Member
There are several types of membership in PICA, each with a varying dues structure. The types of membership available are detailed below. Applications and additional information are available from Jeff Stoudt, PICA President, firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-357-1150.
- Active members are companies that are directly involved in the manufacture and handling of printed material. This includes all printing companies, prepress, binding, finishing, mailing & fulfillment and specialty companies.
- In-Plant members are organizations that maintain print production equipment and perform print production needs for the parent company.
- Associate members are comprised of vendors who supply the industry with equipment, consumable products and/or specialty services.
- Consultant members are firms selling or providing consultative services to companies involved in the production of printed products.
- Education members are secondary and post-secondary educational institutions that offer a graphic communications training curriculum.