2021 PICA Fall Conference
November 12 @ 6:00 pm - November 14 @ 12:00 pm
November 12-14, 2021, SpringHill Suites Greenville, SC, 200 E Washington Street room rate $149 per night. Book your room now.
We are so excited to be able to gather with all of you in gorgeous downtown Greenville, SC to share best practices, learn new information, and help you turn
up the volume on your sales and marketing efforts.
We hope you’ll join us, as this is the first and only opportunity we’ll have to network and learn in person this year. We’re ready to get together and Amplify the Power of PRINT!
Tune It Up: Identify the spots in your business where you’re a little off key and get them back on track.
Turn It Up: Crank up your efforts to connect with and serve your client base, and bring in new clients.
Turn It Loose: Launch your sales and marketing efforts and watch the money flow.
Join us for the 2021 PICA Fall Management Conference in gorgeous Greenville, South Carolina, November 12 – 14, and let’s
Amplify the Power of PRINT!
- Innovation in Print, Sponsored by Athens, presented by Peter Muir, President, Bizucate, Inc.
- Attract, Engage, and Retain Millennials, presented by Dr. Kent Wessinger a people scientist focused on crossgenerational growth with an emphasis on attraction, engagement, and retention with millennials.
- Building the Sales and Marketing Powerhouse Team of the Future, Sponsored by Xeikon, presented by, Kelly Mallozzi, Success.In.Print
- The Statistic That Should Scare You More Than Any Other, Sponsored by Xeikon, presented by, Kelly Mallozzi, Success.In.Print
- Land and Expand: Creating Opportunity for Your Sales Engine, Sponsored by Xeikon, presented by, Kelly Mallozzi, Success.In.Print
- How to Strengthen Your Company’s Internship Experience, presented by Dr. George Glisan, Appalachian State University and Dr. Carl Blue, Clemson University
- Effective Management Methods of High-Performing Printers, presented by,Dr. Ralph Williams Jr.,Associate Professor of Management, Jones College of Business, Middle Tennessee State University
Please register by October 15, 2021 to ensure availability of conference materials. Conference registrations can be made up to November 5, 2021.