- This event has passed.
Customer Strategy for the Days Ahead – Live Streaming Webinar
July 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
COVID-19 has disrupted everyone’s business, especially when understanding what needs to happen for future customer success. During this live streaming event, Mike Philie of The PhilieGroup will discuss the following:
- Where have we been and where are we today
- Expanding your tent – you’ll need more customers
- Customer reviews – know your customers post-pandemic
- New rules of customer engagement and new business development
- Enhance your status with current customers
- Develop your go-forward strategy
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Leadership
- Sales Managers and Sales Reps
- And everyone who is client-facing in our industry
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
Register: Send an email request to Carrie Epps at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free webinar for PICA Members courtesy of our Platinum Sponsors: Mac Papers, FujiFilm, Athens, Recycling Management Resources, Manchester Industries, Domtar and Printer Service PRISCO
About the Presenter:
Mike Philie is a business management consultant who works with companies in the Graphic Communications Industry. The PhilieGroup works with business owners, senior leadership, sales managers, and sales representatives who are not satisfied with the status quo and are looking for guidance in altering the trajectory of their results. He also leads interdisciplinary teams through the transition necessary for profitable growth within a changing, dynamic marketplace, and provides senior management with insights on internal and external issues impacting sales, profitability, and acquisition strategies paired with cultural integration. As a former printing company president and senior-level sales executive, Mike combines personal front-line experience with insight garnered from hundreds of industry clients to infuse his consulting and presentations with timely, real-world examples and proven, results-driving advice. Mike holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Printing Management from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Mike is a regular speaker and seminar leader at numerous industry conferences including Graph Expo, Print, National Postal Forum, PIA President’s Conference, Dscoop, Printing United and various manufacturer client events and Peer Groups. He has served on the faculty of NAPL’s Management Institute and Idealliance’s NexGen Leaders Group management leadership development programs as well as Idealliance’s CEO Roundtable for top industry executives. He also has co-launched the Graphic Arts CEO Forum – a two-year program to guide CEO’s that face the challenges of a changing industry www.gaceoforum.com. Also due to launch in Q1 2021 is a new Graphic Communications Leadership Academy – stay tuned for more information.