- This event has passed.
Financial Management in a Downturn: Print and COVID-19
March 25 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Our sister affiliate, Printing Industry Midwest, has extended an invitation for our members to attend their on-line PIM Financial Executives Council meeting. The information for the program is below. They have waived the registration fee. To register see the link below.
Financial Management in a Downturn: Print & COVID-19
March 25, 2020 | 12:30 AM to 2:00 PM | Online Only – No In-person Meeting
Due to changing business conditions, Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) has changed the topic for the upcoming PIM Financial Executives Council Meeting to Financial Management in a Downturn: Print and COVID-19, an online-only meeting. (Will be recorded for offline viewing.)
Business and financial managers from PIM print service providers will connect virtually for a round-table discussion on how to effectively respond to the fast-changing environmental and business conditions from COVID-19. This isn’t the first downturn and it won’t be the last. We’ll hear from our colleagues and experienced pros on what’s worked in the past and what hasn’t.
We’ll discuss best practices in…
- Cash Management
- Access to Credit
- Vendor/client management
- Tax Strategies
- Review of cost controls/asset management
- Labor Strategies
- How to administer paid leave
- Taking advantage of unemployment insurance, such as MN Shared Work
- Best practices that preserve cash and employee goodwill
- Finding the Opportunities
- Ideas for keeping your sales reps busy
- Effective strategies for employee downtime
- How some are bucking the slowdown.
- And more…