Sustainability What You Need To Know
April 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Let’s discuss environmentally friendly terms and the use of sustainable products.
In today’s marketplace, your customers are demanding long-term solutions so that brand owners can reduce environmental impacts and climate change. The abundance of terms and product options used in the “sustainability movement” can be complex and confusing.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The difference between recyclable, repulpable, compostable and biodegradable.
- When do you really need FSC-certified material?
- What does this process look like and do you need to be certified?
- What are environmentally benign coatings?
- What types of environmentally friendly products are available.
Program location: Zoom Webinar
Who should attend: Anyone in the company interested in sustainability including customers.
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 2:00—3:00 pm
Cost: $0 for PICA members. Not-yet-members: $39 per connection.
About the Presenter: Terri Brown is the Technical Manager at Acucote in Graham, NC. She has a Master’s Degree from SUNY- College of Environmental Science and Forestry. She has worked in the adhesive formulation, printing and coating industries for 26 years. She is the sustainability team manager at Acucote. The sustainability teams focus on internal eco-friendly missions and sustainable product solutions.