- This event has passed.
Virtual Sales Manager Series – Accountability Interaction
April 18, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar series is to be used as a sales managers tool for monthly planning meetings. You don’t have a manager? – Don’t worry, use this series to gather the team, get them focused, set goals, and to motivate. Our experts – “your manager” will help you establish strategies to expand customer base, market, keep your team accountable and more.
- How to Use Social Media in Sales January 17 | Bob Cargill
- Planning Review Interaction Tuesday, February 14 | Kate Dunn
- How to Use LinkedIn and Twitter for Marketing Tuesday, March 21 | Bob Cargill
- Accountability Interaction Tuesday, April 18 | Kate Dunn
- How to Capitalize on Your Strong Online Presence In Real Life Tuesday, May 16 | Bob Cargill
- Business Development – Who to Target – What to Sell – How to Sell Them June TBD | Peter Muir
- Get More Meetings – A “How-To” Strategy for Today’s Sales Professional July TBD | Linda Bishop
Members: $95 per webinar or $550 for the series Non-Members: $125 per webinar or $700 for the series
All webinars run Noon – 1 p.m. – Questions call 704.357.1150 or email Carrie firstname.lastname@example.org