- This event has passed.
Webinar: COVID-19’s 12-Month Impact on Print Economy
April 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As COVID-19 disrupts the economy and print markets, this webinar examines current economic trends and analyzes the impact on the economy and print over the next 12 months.
You will learn:
- How deep will the recession be?
- How long will the recession last?
- What will be the impact on print sales?
- What will happen to printers’ profits?
- Will there be longer-term disruptions and shifts in print demand and printer operations?
Who should attend: Owners, CEOs, CFOs, upper-level managers
- Dr. Ronnie H. Davis, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist at PIA National
- David Wilaj, MA, Economist at PIA National
Cost: Free for members, $29 non-members