Come join us …for an afternoon of golf, fun and prizes at the Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation, just off I-485 in Mint Hill, NC!
Net proceeds from this tournament will go to support the various scholarship programs sponsored by the PICA Foundation.
Scholarship programs include:
• Community College students studying Graphic Communications at select NC and SC community colleges.
• Undergraduate students in a graphic communications program at Appalachian State University, Chowan University and Clemson University.
• Continuing education for graphic arts teachers in the Carolinas through the Print Force Immersion program.
• Support of the NC and SC SkillsUSA Graphics Contest winners to attend the National SkillsUSA competition each year.
The PICA Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit public charity. For over 35 years, the PICA Foundation has been awarding scholarships to talented, deserving students involved in graphic communications courses at various collegiate campuses throughout the Carolinas. Through our sponsorship, the PICA Foundation has proudly awarded more than $735,101 in scholarships alone to 891 students in North and South Carolina!
• $600 per foursome OR $175 per player
• Shotgun Start at noon.
• Captain’s Choice Tournament Scoring
• Practice greens and driving range available
• Post-tournament BBQ from the grill of Jimmie Hammitt
1st place, 2024 Wells Fargo Championship weekly ticket package for two (per player – a total value of $2,000.00!)
2nd Place, To Be Announced at the Tournament
3rd Place, To Be Announced at the Tournament
Longest Drive (men’s), To Be Announced at the Tournament
Longest Drive (ladies’), To Be Announced at the Tournament
Closest to the Pin, To Be Announced at the Tournament
Early Bird Golf Registration
Register by September 27th and receive a free tournament golf shirt (a $60 value!).
Tee Box Sponsors
Shirt Sponsor: Goepper Burkhardt
PICA serves the Carolinas’ printing industry through education, products, services, conferences, and awards, as well as support at both the local and national levels.
In addition to being the voice of the Carolinas’ graphic communications industry, PICA offers a wealth of technical and management information and various services designed to maximize your ROI.
Catch up with all PICA Scanners
Since 1966, the PICA Awards have been the premier symbol of excellence for the graphics industry in the Carolinas. Winning a PICA Award -- whether it's a Best of Category, Special Judges’ Award, or Award of Excellence -- is a great honor!
Save money on the products and services you use daily with one of our many Buying Programs.
Work smarter, not harder - with solid, valuable information to make better-informed business decisions with PICA's Smart Business
We have extensive expertise and information in all aspects of Human Resources.
The Printing Industry of the Carolinas, Inc. (PICA)
PO Box 19488, Charlotte, NC 28219-9488
800-849-7422 | 704-357-1150