PICA members enjoy industry-leading education and networking opportunities throughout the Carolinas.
Virtual meetings and calls have substantial benefits, but there is nothing like spending time with peers – face to face – discussing commonalities and learning from each other. This benefit is timeless and priceless!
- Seminars and Workshops – Learn the latest industry trends at great savings.
- Webinars – Participate in valuable seminars from your own office with your entire staff.
- Referrals – When requests are received, PICA is there to match projects with printers, finishers, binderies, packagers, and tag/label/converters.
- Member Questions – Confidential member question-and-answer resource. Get advice from the leading experts in the industry: your fellow professionals.
- PICA Awards – Competition and Awards Celebration event of the year.
- PICA Foundation Golf Tournament – The must-attend networking opportunity for printers and vendors alike.
- Special Events – Social events pop up throughout the Carolinas.
- Watch for our Weekly Member News for new event announcements and industry-specific information.
To learn about the next PICA networking or education event, visit the
PICA serves the Carolinas’ printing industry through education, products, services, conferences, and awards, as well as support at both the local and national levels.
In addition to being the voice of the Carolinas’ graphic communications industry, PICA offers a wealth of technical and management information and various services designed to maximize your ROI.
Catch up with all PICA Scanners
Since 1966, the PICA Awards have been the premier symbol of excellence for the graphics industry in the Carolinas. Winning a PICA Award — whether it’s a Best of Category, Special Judges’ Award, or Award of Excellence — is a great honor!
Save money on the products and services you use daily with one of our many Buying Programs.
Work smarter, not harder – with solid, valuable information to make better-informed business decisions with PICA’s Smart Business
Human Resources Support
We have extensive expertise and information in all aspects of Human Resources.
To promote the common interest of the printing industry; and to help our members prosper, both individually and collectively, through fellowship, education and cooperative action.
The Printing Industry of the Carolinas, Inc. (PICA)
PO Box 19488, Charlotte, NC 28219-9488
800-849-7422 | 704-357-1150